Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@rabellino.it> on 2001/10/17 23:30:35 UTC

[patch] matchers.xml

Team,

given the encouraging feedback from Carsten, here goes a revision of
matchers documentation. I couldn't really figure out what some matcher
do, so please feel free to add the few missing ones to the small
catalogue.

Also, I'm more than willing to keep on producing documentation but I
have to point out that I'm not a native english speaker: I'd appreciate
if someone capable (mother tongue?) tries to correct errors and style of
my poor english. :)

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino

AW: [patch] matchers.xml

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de>.
Hi Gianugo,

thanks for this docs - and don't worry about not being
a native english speaker. I'm also non, but we have many
of them in our community which will take care and correct
any errors we make. And that's great!

Carsten