Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Getty Images USA License <li...@gettyimages.com> on 2004/03/24 18:07:17 UTC

'Getty=001-566-217'cocoon and xpath query

Hello and thank you for your email. We strive to respond to all email inquiries within one business day. If your issue cannot wait that long, please call us at 877-438-8966. Our hours are 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time, Monday through Friday.

For reference, your assigned case ID is:1566217