Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Frantisek Troster <fr...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/13 16:58:12 UTC

State of JCR implementation

Hi,

I am new to Lenya. I would like to use Lenya with JCR. I build lenya with
JCR support and imported my content according to:

http://marc.info/?l=lenya-dev&m=115771518116894&q=p3

but when I create new content, it still uses the /lenya/pubs/default/content
directory to store it. There is no error when I import the content. Is there
something else I have to do (change all sources from lenya:// to jcr://)?

I searched the mailing list history, but found very little about JCR
implementation, most of the documents are from year 2005. Is the JCR
implementation being developed or it was postponed?

Thank you for your help. I would appreciate any links or information helping
me to use Lenya with JCR

Frantisek Troster

Re: State of JCR implementation

Posted by Frantisek Troster <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jorn,

thank you for your answer. I will be watching Lenya for future changes in
the storage engine.

Kindest regards

Frantisek Troster

Posted by Joern Nettingsmeier <ne...@folkwang-hochschule.de>.