Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Nacho Jimenez <na...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/25 16:57:57 UTC

Request Input Module

Hello,

Is there a way to access the Request headers (I explicitly  need the
X-Forwarded-Host header) from the sitemap? I've tried with the request
input module with {request:headers/x-forwarded-host} to no use..

Help please! I don't feel like writing an Input module today

Re: Request Input Module

Posted by Tony Collen <co...@umn.edu>.
Nacho,

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/apidocs/org/apache/cocoon/components/modules/input/HeaderAttributeModule.html