Posted to dev@nemo.apache.org by Won Wook SONG <wo...@apache.org> on 2020/11/26 03:32:16 UTC

Re: Time for a new release?

Hi,
It looks like we're pretty much ready for the release. I'll shortly post an
email once the preparations are ready.
Thanks!
Wonook

2020년 10월 26일 (월) 오후 5:46, Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>님이 작성:

Re: Time for a new release?

Posted by Won Wook SONG <wo...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

Just a friendly reminder that the vote for the release is up, and that it's
currently open until Monday!
For those who have not checked yet, please take some time to review the
release.

Thanks!
Wonook

2020년 11월 26일 (목) 오후 12:43, Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>님이 작성: