Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by akorotenko <Al...@yahoo.com> on 2011/02/18 09:27:29 UTC

Re: Spring for JCR

Looks like Spring doesn't want support JCR 2

no any updates

-----
Java/GWT engineer

Re: Spring for JCR

Posted by akorotenko <Al...@yahoo.com>.
That's true, unfortunately

It would be great to have solution for JackRabbit.. especially to manage
sessions...

-----
Java/GWT engineer

Re: Spring for JCR

Posted by Joseph Ottinger <jo...@enigmastation.com>.
se-jcr isn't quite caught up, last I'd checked.

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 10:43 AM, erich oliphant
<er...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There is a new se-jcr module under spring extensions.  Im not sure what the
> status is.  Fyi, spring modules has been deprecated.
>
> On Feb 18, 2011 3:28 AM, "akorotenko" <Al...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> Looks like Spring doesn't want support JCR 2
>
> no any updates
>
> -----
> Java/GWT engineer

Joseph B. Ottinger