Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Andras <ko...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/18 08:45:59 UTC

changing interpreter's properties within a notebook

Hi,
I have a separate spark interpreter that is used for scheduling purposes. I'd like to name each application corresponding to the actual project. So the name should be changed dynamically.
Is there a way, to change the interpreter's parameters within a notebook?
Thanks
Andras

Re: changing interpreter's properties within a notebook

Posted by András Kolbert <ko...@gmail.com>.
That's exactly what I was looking for, thanks Jeff!

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.