Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org> on 2007/10/23 17:46:57 UTC

Re: Weekly Plans Week 43

On 23/10/2007, Arnaud Simon <as...@redhat.com> wrote:
> Like last week, still tracking the remaining 0_10 issues

With M2 now drawing to a close the unsavoury task of merging all the
M2 changes back to trunk is before us.

Hopefully I will get time to look at merging some of it.

--
Martin Ritchie

Re: Weekly Plans Week 43

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.
Testing async code and applying fixes as needed. Got some nice perf numbers.
Carl.

Re: Weekly Plans Week 43

Posted by Aidan Skinner <ai...@gmail.com>.
I'm going to finish up turning the pluggable exchanges into OSGi
bundles, and possibly add support for other types of plugins (we've
talked about adding things like filters).

- Aidan
--
aim/y!:aidans42  g:aidan.skinner@gmail.com
http://aidan.skinner.me.uk/

Re: Weekly Plans Week 43

Posted by Robert Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com>.
Well I'm still where I was several weeks ago, trying to get the
multi-version and 0-9 changesinto M2.1

now stuck merging all the stuff that has been done on M2.1 for fixes onto my
codebase...  Unfortunately it now no-longer compiles...

I've got a lot of work to do on AMQP at the moment, but hopefully will
finish off the multi-versions tuff soon.

-- Rob