Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Rui Wang <am...@apache.org> on 2021/11/23 02:26:07 UTC

[DISCUSS] Calcite 1.29.0 release

Hi community,

1.28.0 was released on around 10/15. I volunteered to release
Calcite 1.29.0. I am wondering what is the expected date/week to work
toward to 1.29.0? Should we expect to cut in this December or wait until
early next year?

I will need to reserve my time, probably a week, once we decide on an
expected release date.

-Rui

Re: [DISCUSS] Calcite 1.29.0 release

Posted by Rui Wang <am...@apache.org>.