Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Bin Lin <li...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/15 00:46:33 UTC

JDBC Maven central

Hi there,

I am working on a Maven project that uses Trafodion as a backend. I want to
add the driver as dependency in the pom.xml file. But I couldn't find the
JDBC Type-4 driver Maven coordinates. Does anyone know about this?

Thank you.

Best,
Bin

RE: JDBC Maven central

Posted by "Liu, Ming (Ming)" <mi...@esgyn.cn>.
hi,

With Trafodion R2.2 release, JDBC T4 will be pushed to maven central repository. We have JIRAs to get all Trafodion JDBC 4 driver compatible with Maven team's requirement. We will then push it to Maven central in Release 2.2, which is about in a month to release.

Best Regards,
Ming

Posted by "Xu, Kai-Hua (Kevin)" <ka...@esgyn.cn>.
Hi Pieter,