Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2004/05/14 10:00:06 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] FlowHelloWorld LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004VoteLocation CocoonCompetenceCenter LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004Comments Fri May 14 10:00:06 2004

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FlowHelloWorld , version: 4 on Thu May 14 07:58:38 2004 by DerekH

- *You know how to setup a sitemap - see [BeginnerSimpleWebappOrganisation]
?                          ^^^ ^

+ *You know how to setup a new Cocoon application - see [BeginnerSimpleWebappOrganisation]
?                          ^ ^^^^^^^^^  +++++++++

- *You need a cleanly installed version of Cocoon. Please refer to [BeginnerInstallation]
+ *You need a cleanly installed version of Cocoon. Please refer to [Beginner Installation]
?                                                                           +

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004VoteLocation , version: 18 on Thu May 14 07:25:41 2004 by 194.224.160.129

- +2 thorsten, david
+ +1 thorsten
- +1 thorsten
+ +2 thorsten, david

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonCompetenceCenter , version: 53 on Thu May 14 07:05:31 2004 by 168.209.98.66

- It's really well done, I just spent my saturday reading it and trying things and I'm ready to roll with cocoon.
?                                        ^

+ It's really well done, I just spent my Saturday reading it and trying things and I'm ready to roll with cocoon.

+ *[Flow Hello World] - a really simple flow example

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004Comments , version: 24 on Thu May 14 07:29:17 2004 by 194.224.160.129

+ I think we must ensure that the number of users on the meeting are enough to learn new things. We are 4 guys now, and it will be difficult for me to explain my boss that I will stay in Madrid for two days to be with another 3 guys... ;-)
+
+ Do you know if there are more people interesting on the meeting?
+
+ David Pinelo.
+