Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Per Hermansson <he...@bredband.net> on 2010/02/22 19:48:39 UTC

The technical model was not found for the given key

Hi
I'm running juddi from tomcat as provided by juddi-portal-bundle-3.0.1.
My problem is that the following SOAP query doesn't seems to work anymore:
<ns1:get_tModelDetail  xmlns:ns1="urn:uddi-org:api_v3">
    <ns1:tModelKey>uuid:C1ACF26D-9672-4404-9D70-39B756E62AB4</ns1:tModelKey>
</ns1:get_tModelDetail>

When issuing this call to the juddiv3/services/inquiry service it returns:
<soap:Fault>
    <faultcode>soap:Server</faultcode>
    <faultstring>The technical model was not found for the given key:
uuid:C1ACF26D-9672-4404-9D70-39B756E62AB4</faultstring>
    <detail>...</detail>
</soap:Fault>

Since this worked when I first started testing juddi and the UIID is
built-in type my guess is that the derby database has become corrupted.
I tried removing the target/juddi-derby-test-db directory in tomcat but
without success.
Does anyone know what the problem is here?

/Per

Re: The technical model was not found for the given key

Posted by Per Hermansson <he...@bredband.net>.
Thank you for solving the problem.
Replacing the UIID with 'uddi:uddi.org:categorization:types' worked
without problems.

/Per

Posted by Per Hermansson <he...@bredband.net>.
Hi thanks again!