Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Dominik Stadler <do...@gmx.at> on 2016/07/04 21:09:53 UTC

[vm] Initial test-run for POI mass-testing

Hi,

I just started a test where I process all suitable files from the
directories on the VM with our POI mass-testing scripts. It runs
single-threaded for now, so should not completely use up the machine.

It will likely run for quite some time, current estimate is 1200 minutes
and rising. Let me know if it interferes with any other processing, I can
do verification of the functionality with non-finished results as well, but
would like to use it as initial baseline if it runs through and has sane
results.

Thanks... Dominik.