Posted to dev@datasketches.apache.org by Alexander Saydakov <sa...@verizonmedia.com.INVALID> on 2021/05/05 22:34:51 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache DataSketches-postgresql 1.4.0-rc1

Dear Apache DataSketches PMC and Community,

This is a call for vote to release
Apache DataSketches-postgresql version 1.4.0-rc1

This is an extension for PostgreSQL database based on the
Apache DataSketches-cpp core library (version 3.0.0).

Source repository: https://github.com/apache/datasketches-postgresql

Git tag for this release candidate:
https://github.com/apache/datasketches-postgresql/tree/1.4.0-rc1

The release candidate repository:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/datasketches/postgresql/1.4.0-rc1

How to build and install:
https://github.com/apache/datasketches-postgresql/blob/1.4.0-rc1/README.md

This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours and at least 3 (+1)
PMC votes or a majority of (+1) are acquired.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve

[ ] +0 no opinion

[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Thank you.

Alexander Saydakov

alsay@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DataSketches-postgresql 1.4.0-rc1

Posted by Alexander Saydakov <sa...@verizonmedia.com.INVALID>.
Sorry, I forgot to update the description for the pgxn site.
Please consider this vote cancelled.