Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/01 00:49:37 UTC

Re: About name change

Huh.  My vote post didn't make it either.  The connectors-dev list must be
holding my posts for moderation or something.  So I'll post it in-thread as
well, and hope that somebody fixes my email soon.

I know this is un-Apache-like, but please respond to the following list with
a selection, in order, of the top three names for the project currently
known as Apache Connectors Framework.  The choices
are:

Apache Connectors Framework
Apache Acromantula
Apache Manifold
Apache ManifoldCF
Apache Multiplex
Apache Lucon
Apache Lukon
Apache Yukon
Apache Macon
Apache Omni
Apache Omnivore
Apache CMCF (yes, I just invented that one ;-) )
Apache Multivore (yes, I just invented that one too. ;-) )

I don't think I missed any?  If I did, chastise me severely please. ;-)

Karl

Re: About name change

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
I've added your suggestion to the list we are voting on.
Karl

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 3:56 AM, Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodnetic@yahoo.com

Re: About name change

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.