Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by aquila <ji...@hotmail.com> on 2007/12/13 17:02:23 UTC

How to implement pagination with myfaces components?

Please help me :)
I want to display a data grid in my website.
The corresponding data in database are stored like this  format
field1     field2    field3   field4   field5    field6
a          2         3         4         5         6
b          8         9         10       11       12
c          14        15       16       17       18
but i want to display as this format  in my website
         a         b         c
field2    2          8         14
field3    3          9         15
field4    4         10        16
field5    5         11        17
field6    6         12        18
I will implement the pagination at the same time.I want to display like thsi
format  if i just set every paye display row number equal one,the website
will be displayed like this.
field2    2
field3    3
field4    4
field5    5
field6    6
When i used myfaces dataTable and dataScroller components to implement this
function according to their examples.The website dislplayed like this format