Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Mitra, Vijay (London)" <Mi...@exchange.uk.ml.com> on 2000/07/28 11:49:14 UTC

Problem with Buliding Samples in Xalan

Hi all,

I'm again referring to the same problem today. I did receive some helpful
tips from David & Steve yesterday. I have added -DXALAN_NO_NAMESPACES
line to the compile line in Makefile , and the also #define in
GCCDefinitions.hpp file. That solved a problem of 'namespace_decl' . Seems
'parse errors have also gone .
Now I'm getting these errors:

PlatformSupport/AttributeListImpl.cpp: In method `class AttributeListImpl &
AttributeListImpl::operator =(const class AttributeListImpl &)':
PlatformSupport/AttributeListImpl.cpp:162: `auto_ptr' undeclared (first use
this function)
PlatformSupport/AttributeListImpl.cpp:162: (Each undeclared identifier is
reported only once
PlatformSupport/AttributeListImpl.cpp:162: for each function it appears in.)
PlatformSupport/AttributeListImpl.cpp:162: parse error before `>'
PlatformSupport/AttributeListImpl.cpp:166: `theEntry' undeclared (first use
this function)
PlatformSupport/AttributeListImpl.cpp: In method `bool
AttributeListImpl::addAttribute(const __wchar_t *, const __wchar_t *, const
__wchar_t
*)':========================================================================
=

I think I have to set some more static somewhere , but dunno what and where.

Can you help me guys.

	Vijay Ketan Mitra
Merril Lynch Europe , Middle East and Africa (MLEMEA) PLC
Milton House 11
Milton Street, London EC2Y 9BH

	Emails: mitravij@exchange.uk.ml.com
			 mitra_vijay@hotmail.com