Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Matt Rutkowski <mr...@us.ibm.com> on 2019/02/20 17:50:00 UTC

Notes + Video posted from today's OW Tech. Int. call

Thanks James for an excellent job as host.

Topic highlights:
- OpenWhisk runtimes in Knative (Matt/Priti)
- Benchmark Tool proposal (Nareej)

CWiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENWHISK/2019-02-20+OW+Tech+Interchange+-+Meeting+Notes
YouTube: https://youtu.be/gJg8gOeYUX8

Feel free to add comments/or changes to Cwiki as you see fit.

and another thanks to Rodric for volunteering to host the March 6th call
in 2 weeks.

Kind regards,
Matt

Re: Notes + Video posted from today's OW Tech. Int. call

Posted by Erez Hadad <ER...@il.ibm.com>.
Hi Matt,

One small correction - My name is Erez, not Neeraj. I presented the
overhead tool.
I logged into cwiki to fix the notes but I don't seem to have any buttons
to change anything in the page or even to post comments.
Can you please [1] fix my name in the notes and [2] give me permissions
for future occasions to edit the page or at least post comments?

Regards,
-- Erez

Erez Hadad, PhD
Cloud System Technologies
IBM Research - Haifa
email: erezh@il.ibm.com
phone: +972-4-829-6509

From:   "Matt Rutkowski" <mr...@us.ibm.com>
To:     dev@openwhisk.apache.org
Date:   20/02/2019 19:50
Subject:        Notes + Video posted from today's OW Tech. Int. call

Thanks James for an excellent job as host.

Topic highlights:
- OpenWhisk runtimes in Knative (Matt/Priti)
- Benchmark Tool proposal (Nareej)

CWiki:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__cwiki.apache.org_confluence_display_OPENWHISK_2019-2D02-2D20-2BOW-2BTech-2BInterchange-2B-2D-2BMeeting-2BNotes&d=DwIFAg&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=Oo9B0p_tCCWIIum5GpjjqA&m=18puZfcSDwt_MbxySrCaW2xd_AoO8Fe1TE77vZD05ds&s=Fgy1AXa391U3trXQV_BS2IAOwG7uDcis8KNm8vEb24M&e=

YouTube:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__youtu.be_gJg8gOeYUX8&d=DwIFAg&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=Oo9B0p_tCCWIIum5GpjjqA&m=18puZfcSDwt_MbxySrCaW2xd_AoO8Fe1TE77vZD05ds&s=K3yQL2BizkvSZsMIXOgF3VDf89kt_GE7O7T2fNWgMjg&e=

Posted by Matt Rutkowski <mr...@apache.org>.
Added SlideShare link to the slides shown for the Knative topic on the Meeting Notes. Here it is as well: https://www.slideshare.net/MatthewRutkowski/knative-build-for-open-whisk-runtimes-phase-1-20180220

-MR