Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by rajkumar <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/29 07:22:55 UTC

Re: Error in deploying Syncope

I tried below command and getting below mentioned error.

Can anyone help out to fix this

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-archetype-plugin:2 .4:generate (default-cli)
on project standalone-pom: The desired archetype does not exist
(org.apache.syncope:syncope-archetype:2.0.0-SNAPSHOT) -> [Help 1]

Re: Error in deploying Syncope

Posted by rajkumar <ra...@gmail.com>.
Really i got more information from the link you have shared, but still i am
facing same issue and getting same error. Also kindly share me some
reference about how to update data from syncope to database.

Sorry i am totally new for syncope.

Thanks,
Raj

Re: Error in deploying Syncope

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 29/11/2016 09:29, rajkumar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks, it is working now and i have created my project, placed into my
> container and started tomcat.
>
> When i try to access localhost:8080/syncope-console, i am getting following
> error. i have done all the configurations.

Yes, this is because you now need to follow

https://ci.apache.org/projects/syncope/reference-guide.html#customization

in particular build via

$ mvn clean verify \
    -Dconf.directory=/opt/syncope/conf \
    -Dbundles.directory=/opt/syncope/bundles \
    -Dlog.directory=/opt/syncope/log
$ cp core/target/classes/*properties /opt/syncope/conf
$ cp console/target/classes/*properties /opt/syncope/conf
$ cp enduser/target/classes/*properties /opt/syncope/conf

replace /opt/syncope base dir with your actual directory, naturally.

Side note: the link above is from the snapshot version of the guide, as
some fixes were provided; its content will eventually replace the one
available at

http://syncope.apache.org/docs/reference-guide.html#customization

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiricc�

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: Error in deploying Syncope

Posted by rajkumar <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thanks, it is working now and i have created my project, placed into my
container and started tomcat.

When i try to access localhost:8080/syncope-console, i am getting following
error. i have done all the configurations.

org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: Unable to instantiate web session
class org.apache.syncope.client.console.SyncopeConsoleSession

org.apache.wicket.authroles.authentication.AuthenticatedWebApplication.newSession(AuthenticatedWebApplication.java:121)

org.apache.wicket.Application.fetchCreateAndSetSession(Application.java:1714)
	org.apache.wicket.Session.get(Session.java:169)

org.apache.syncope.client.console.SyncopeConsoleSession.get(SyncopeConsoleSession.java:103)

org.apache.syncope.client.console.SyncopeConsoleRequestCycleListener.onException(SyncopeConsoleRequestCycleListener.java:61)

org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycleListenerCollection$4.notify(RequestCycleListenerCollection.java:126)

org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycleListenerCollection$4.notify(RequestCycleListenerCollection.java:122)

org.apache.wicket.util.listener.ListenerCollection.notify(ListenerCollection.java:80)

org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycleListenerCollection.onException(RequestCycleListenerCollection.java:121)

org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycleListenerCollection$4.notify(RequestCycleListenerCollection.java:126)

org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycleListenerCollection$4.notify(RequestCycleListenerCollection.java:122)

org.apache.wicket.util.listener.ListenerCollection.notify(ListenerCollection.java:80)

org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycleListenerCollection.onException(RequestCycleListenerCollection.java:121)

org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.handleException(RequestCycle.java:351)

org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.processRequest(RequestCycle.java:233)

org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.processRequestAndDetach(RequestCycle.java:293)

org.apache.wicket.protocol.ws.AbstractUpgradeFilter.processRequestCycle(AbstractUpgradeFilter.java:70)

org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.processRequest(WicketFilter.java:203)

org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doFilter(WicketFilter.java:284)

Re: Error in deploying Syncope

Posted by ilgrosso <il...@apache.org>.
Please follow the official documentation:

http://syncope.apache.org/docs/getting-started.html#maven-project

HTH
Regards.