Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Artem Livshits <al...@confluent.io.INVALID> on 2022/07/08 01:44:47 UTC

Re: [VOTE] KIP-847

Hello,

There was an additional discussion and the KIP got changed as a result of
that.  I would like to restart the vote on the updated
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-847%3A+Add+ProducerIdCount+metrics
.

-Artem

Re: [VOTE] KIP-847

Posted by Artem Livshits <al...@confluent.io.INVALID>.
Thank you for the vote.  I've got three +1s (Ismael, Jun, David), closing
the vote now.

-Artem

Re: [VOTE] KIP-847

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.