Posted to dev@madlib.apache.org by Orhan Kislal <ok...@vmware.com> on 2022/03/09 19:20:46 UTC

[Announce] Apache MADlib v1.19.0 released

The Apache MADlib team is pleased to announce the immediate
availability of the 1.19.0 release.

The main goals of this release are:

* Fast parallel-optimized DBSCAN
* MLP: Add rmsprop and Adam optimization techniques
* Graph: Improve WCC subtx count and catalog entry frequency
* MLP: Set lambda value for minibatch
* Add gpupgrade support
* Multiple bug fixes

All release changes can be found here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MADLIB/MADlib+1.19.0

You can download the source release and convenience binary packages
from Apache MADlib's download page here:

http://madlib.apache.org/download.html

Alternatively, you can download through an ASF mirror near you:

https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.lua/madlib/1.19.0

----

Apache MADlib is an open-source library for scalable in-database
analytics. It provides data-parallel implementations of mathematical,
statistical, and machine learning methods for structured and
unstructured data.

The MADlib mission: to foster widespread development of scalable
analytic skills, by harnessing efforts from commercial practice,
academic research, and open-source development.

We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on how to
report problems, and to get involved, visit the project website at
https://madlib.apache.org

----

Thank you, everyone, who contributed to the 1.19.0 release. We look
forward to continued community participation for the next release!

Regards,
Orhan Kislal