Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/10 17:38:11 UTC

Reschedule Pulsar Summit SF to August/September

Dear all,

In light of growing concern and the further spread of the COVID-19 (Corona)
virus and after close consultation with event stakeholders and the
organizing parties, we have decided to reschedule the Pulsar Summit San
Francisco *from April to August/September*. It was decided that with due
regard to the health and safety of our attendees, our hosting city, and the
ever-increasing travel restrictions, it was necessary to reschedule the
event.

We are still working closely with the conference center on confirming the
new date for the conference. We are holding on publishing the schedule and
opening the registration until the rescheduled date is confirmed. Thank you
very much for your understanding!

Please reach out to us if you have any questions.

- Sijie on behalf of Pulsar Summit organizers

Re: Reschedule Pulsar Summit SF to August/September

Posted by Joe F <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Sijie. Given what we know, this is the right thing to do at this
time

Joe

Posted by Joe F <jo...@gmail.com>.