Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Kevin R. Gutch" <kg...@protechemail.com> on 2008/01/23 21:51:07 UTC

navigation-case

I have a method that returns a String value I use in a navigation-case.
action="#{nav.step1}

Can this value be used from a specific page defined in the
<from-view-id> or must it be a wildcard? I cannot seem to get it to work
with the former.

 From specific page it does not navigate.
   <from-view-id>/pages/draindog/wizard_color.xhtml</from-view-id>

Wildcard works but this is not what I need.

    <from-view-id>*</from-view-id>

Thanks

Kevin

Re: navigation-case

Posted by Anton Gavazuk <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kevin,
check that you get action really from
"/pages/draindog/wizard_color.xhtml" - I suppose that this field has
another value...