Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by Dave Viner <dv...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2002/11/20 22:00:59 UTC

graduating from emeritus to active (or at least inactive) committer

Hi all,
	I have several changes that I'm working on that have been discussed in the
past.  I am preparing several patches, but first I wanted to add some
documentation on setting up my environment since thats what I'm doing now.
Also, earlier today I posted a patch for xindice.bat.  Since there are
relatively few windows committers, I thought I'd go ahead and commit that
patch.
	However, I need some help in logging into the cvs server with commit
privileges.  I can ssh to the cvs.apache.org without a problem.  Can someone
help me with the proper CVSROOT value ?

Thanks
dave

Re: graduating from emeritus to active (or at least inactive) committer

Posted by Kevin Ross <Ke...@iVerticalLeap.com>.
/home/cvs