Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Ja...@ssagt.co.uk on 2001/12/03 12:42:15 UTC

AS/400 Build of xerces-c-src1_3_0

Hello!

I am very new to this, and I am having some difficulties with building the
Service program, LIBXERCESC.

Does anyone have experience of building this release (1_3_0)  on AS/400?

When running the runConfigure command I am getting these errors:

checking how to run the C preprocessor... grep: 001-2110 Error found
processing regular expression: ^] imbalance.
checking for ANSI C header files... grep: 001-2110 Error found processing
regular expression: ^] imbalance.
grep: 001-2110 Error found processing regular expression: ^] imbalance.
no
checking for XMLByte... no
configure: error: can not run ./config.sub

If anyone can shed some light on this for me, I would be very grateful!

Jane
(Very confused of Frimley)

The information contained in this electronic mail message is confidential.
It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed and others authorised to receive it.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
use, copying, dissemination or disclosure of this information is strictly
prohibited.