Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Dan J Fraser <df...@capybara.org> on 2001/04/07 16:56:46 UTC

cocoon caching on www.onemind.com

Hi.

Cocoon doesn't seem to be caching pages on http://www.onemind.com (my
company's site)... I can't see anything obviously wrong with the
configuration, but I never see "page served from cache in <thankfully low
number of> milliseconds" in the returned pages.

How should I go about troubleshooting this?

--
Dan J. Fraser <df...@capybara.org>
PGP: 0xF3972A01 (17 B7 24 90 27 05 B8 92  4F 7F 61 18 B9 D1 17 CE)

cache problem progress [was: cocoon caching on www.onemind.com]

Posted by Dan J Fraser <df...@capybara.org>.
Sorry about all these messages, but not having caching working in cocoon is
a potential major problem.

When I look at the Cocoon.xml file, the pages in the store have a ?null
after them.  If I re-request the page with the ?null query string, I get it
from the cache.

What's going on here?

Please check out
http://www.onemind.com/Cocoon.xml

Thank you for all your help...

--
Dan J. Fraser <df...@capybara.org>
PGP: 0xF3972A01 (17 B7 24 90 27 05 B8 92  4F 7F 61 18 B9 D1 17 CE)
"Speak softly and carry a +6 two-handed sword."