Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Klaus Mueller <m...@klml.de> on 2010/05/10 01:26:14 UTC

Issue Tracking System?

Hi Folks,

couch DB sounds great.

Is there an project for a easy Issue-Tracking-System out there? I just
searched on CouchDB_in_the_wild and Google.

I would to build an easy Issue-Tracking-System with only docs and tags,
but many ways to manage these tags (chekcboxes, dropdowns, plaintext,
forced) and a big bunch of views (rtmstyle, mantis style, otrs style).

merci & greetz
klml

http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/CouchDB_in_the_wild

--
Klaus Mueller
Heßstraße 90

+49 89 18 98 58 21
+49 178 54 38 400
klml.de

Re: Issue Tracking System?

Posted by Klaus Mueller <m...@klml.de>.
Thanx all

for your quick responses. It took me really a little bit time to "evaluate";

* arbitracker.org is too much "conservativ" like all the other
issuetrackers like (redmine, mants etc), there is too much preload structure
* taskr is quite light, but now too light, its like remeber the milk;)
I'd like more free selections for tags not only hashtags and I want real
URLs
* simple-kanban.com is in my opinion not a full issuetracker, its (only)
view, of courese, a very nice one ;)

Thx all for your answers, now I know more what I really want and I will
try mockup.....

I think about more about like 'structure follows content'.

greetz
klml

--
Klaus Mueller
Heßstraße 90

+49 89 18 98 58 21
+49 178 54 38 400
klml.de

Re: Issue Tracking System?

Posted by Thomas Nunninger <th...@nunninger.info>.
Am Montag, 10. Mai 2010 01:26:14 schrieb Klaus Mueller:
> Hi Folks,
>
> couch DB sounds great.
>
> Is there an project for a easy Issue-Tracking-System out there? I just
> searched on CouchDB_in_the_wild and Google.
>
> I would to build an easy Issue-Tracking-System with only docs and tags,
> but many ways to manage these tags (chekcboxes, dropdowns, plaintext,
> forced) and a big bunch of views (rtmstyle, mantis style, otrs style).

Have a look at Arbit: http://arbitracker.org/

Thomas

> merci & greetz
> klml
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/CouchDB_in_the_wild

--
Thomas Nunninger
Steinhalde 108

Tel.:  +49 761 1201850
Mobil: +49 163 7115153
http://nunninger.info

USt-IdNr: DE259832548

Re: Issue Tracking System?

Posted by Simon Metson <si...@googlemail.com>.
I started work on a couchdb backend to http://www.simple-kanban.com/
but never found the time to get very far with it....

Re: Issue Tracking System?

Posted by Sebastian Cohnen <se...@googlemail.com>.

Re: Issue Tracking System?

Posted by Metin Akat <ak...@gmail.com>.
There is taskr http://github.com/jchris/taskr
though, I have no idea if jchris manages to find time to work on it
besides all the other stuff he does.