Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by "Geigl Maximilian, R235" <Ge...@akdb.de> on 2003/07/01 09:17:05 UTC

AW: Error reading jdbc-connection-descriptor for MySQL

Hi,

i don't work with MySQL, but the values in the repository are case-sensitive, so i think you have to use: platform="MySQL" (instead of platform="mysql").

You can find the allowed values in repository.dtd.

Maybe this solves your problem.

Regards
Max