Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org> on 2003/01/06 00:39:00 UTC

The Jakarta newsletter and oversite [IMPORTANT]

Hi guys,

Every month we write a Jakarta newsletter that has been extended to
a report to the board as well.  This serves the purpose of "oversite" as
well as to provide this project with visibility.

I've written it like 3 months, avik 1, and the rest 0.

I'd like to see this responsibility shared.

How can we do this such that the same person doesn't have to write it
every month?  Or is there someone who would like to write it every month?

-Andy

Posted by Glen Stampoultzis <gs...@iprimus.com.au>.
Okay...  so I'll to this month then.

-- Glen