Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/09 05:54:53 UTC

[HEADS UP] - Upgraded maven-surefire-report-plugin to 3.0.0-M9

Hi

There is a new plugin so we upgraded from M8 to M9.
Just in case some tests start to break or fail for odd reasons. Then it may
be due to this upgrade.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: [HEADS UP] - Upgraded maven-surefire-report-plugin to 3.0.0-M9

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Yeah that is a good idea, I pushed a commit to main that upgrades to 3.0.0

On Thu, Mar 16, 2023 at 6:46 AM Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>
wrote:

> FYI, maven-surefire-plugin 3.0.0 (not milestone) has been released.
>
> I propose to upgrade to this version.
>
> Regards
> JB
>
> On Thu, Mar 9, 2023 at 6:54 AM Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi
> >
> > There is a new plugin so we upgraded from M8 to M9.
> > Just in case some tests start to break or fail for odd reasons. Then it
> may
> > be due to this upgrade.
> >

> > --
> > Claus Ibsen