Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/12 23:56:39 UTC

Re: Datacoding/Alphabet issue in SMPP

First, sorry for my late reply...

I think I found a good way to provide the data coding.
If we do
DataCoding.newInstance(dataCoding).value()

instead of
new GeneralDataCoding(false, true, MessageClass.CLASS1,
determinedAlphabet).value()

the user can choose between all possible data coding values. This would be
much more flexible.
I wonder if we also should still support the alphabet option or whether we
should use
DataCoding.newInstance(dataCoding).getAlphabet()

instead, to determine the alphabet..

What do you think?
Will have a deeper look into it tomorrow...

Best,
Christian

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Opened an issue to track this: