Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Bose, Shivashis (Cognizant)" <BS...@cal.cognizant.com> on 2004/03/31 06:31:36 UTC

Procedure for running cactus tests iteratively

Hi

In cactus, one can test a server side operation for a single input. We are trying to feed a set of input data to cactus and want the test to run for each of the input data. Basically, the tests should be executed in a loop and the output should be displayed for each input record. Is there any way, this can be done using cactus?
Any help in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Regards
Shivashis

Re: Procedure for running cactus tests iteratively

Posted by "J. B. Rainsberger" <jb...@rogers.com>.
Bose, Shivashis (Cognizant) wrote:

> Hi
>
> In cactus, one can test a server side operation for a single input. We
> are trying to feed a set of input data to cactus and want the test to
> run for each of the input data. Basically, the tests should be executed
> in a loop and the output should be displayed for each input record. Is
> there any way, this can be done using cactus?
>
> Any help in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Two options:
1. Parameterized Test Case pattern -- search the junit Yahoo! group
archives for details

2. Use FIT/FitNesse to launch JUnit. This is an advanced suggestion. (I
haven't tried it yet.)
--
J. B. Rainsberger,
Diaspar Software Services