Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by DWRfan <ru...@yahoo.com> on 2006/12/21 04:41:11 UTC

Access message exchange properties in XSL router

Hi

I am facing difficulty in accessing Message Exchange property in a
Content-based-router (XSL). As far as I know, there is a JIRA issue filed
(http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-413). Is there anyway I can
achieve this? Or is there a work around?

Please help...

Re: Access message exchange properties in XSL router

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Exchange and message properties are set as parameters
of the stylesheet, so if you know the name of the property
you want to check, you should be able to retrieve it by
adding a parameter to your xslt.

On 12/21/06, DWRfan <ru...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am facing difficulty in accessing Message Exchange property in a
> Content-based-router (XSL). As far as I know, there is a JIRA issue filed
> (http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-413). Is there anyway I can
> achieve this? Or is there a work around?
>
> Please help...

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet