Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by mi...@eledia.de on 2013/03/22 15:23:13 UTC

Re: Moodle 2.4 and OM 1.4 plugin error

Hello Maxim,

I tried the plugin with the moodle version 2.4.3 in the debug mode in
moodle and I got some errors.

Please could you change (add/remove) the following strings?

diff -r /tmp/openmeetings/lang/de/openmeetings.php
/var/www/moodle24/mod/openmeetings/lang/de/openmeetings.php
66a67,70

> $string['pluginadministration'] = 'OpenMeetings Administration';
> $string['pluginname'] = 'OpenMeetings';

diff -r /tmp/openmeetings/lang/en/openmeetings.php
/var/www/moodle24/mod/openmeetings/lang/en/openmeetings.php
66a67,71

> $string['pluginadministration'] = 'OpenMeetings administration';
> $string['pluginname'] = 'OpenMeetings';

diff -r /tmp/openmeetings/version.php
/var/www/moodle243/mod/openmeetings/version.php
24d23
< $plugin->component	= 'mod_openmeetings';
29,30c28
<

Thank you for your help!
Michael

Re: Moodle 2.4 and OM 1.5 plugin error

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!
done

--

Posted by mi...@eledia.de.
Hello Maxim,

sorry, but I found one more error message in moodle.

Could you add to ~/mod/openmeetings/lang/en/openmeetings.php and the other
language-files:
$string['openmeetings:becomemoderator'] = 'Become moderator in an
Openmeetings Room';

And please could you also count up the version in
~/mod/openmeetings/version.php?
f.e.:
$module->version        = 2013032500;

Thank you!
Michael

> done!
>     Committed revision 10.
>
> The build will be available at
> https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/OpenMeetings/job/OpenMeetings%20Moodle%20Plugin/
>  (130 or later)
>
> Thanks for your contribution!
>

> On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 10:45 PM, <mi...@eledia.de> wrote:
>
>> Hello Maxim,
>>
>> just one thing, please!
>>
>> If I start a online session/open a conference-room from the moodle site
>> get the following error message in the debug mode on the moodle site:
>>
>> ---
>> This page did not call $PAGE->set_url(...). Using
>> http://localhost/mod/openmeetings/view.php?id=745
>>
>>     line 557 of /lib/pagelib.php: call to debugging()
>>     line 717 of /lib/pagelib.php: call to moodle_page->magic_get_url()
>>     line 530 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to moodle_page->__get()
>>     line 62 of /theme/base/layout/general.php: call to
>> core_renderer->login_info()
>>     line 804 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to include()
>>     line 734 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to
>> core_renderer->render_page_layout()
>>     line 1232 of /lib/deprecatedlib.php: call to core_renderer->header()
>>     line 75 of /mod/openmeetings/view.php: call to print_header()
>> ---
>>
>> Please can you add in the file ~/mod/openmeetings/view.php the following
>> line behind require_login($course->id);
>>
>> $PAGE->set_url('/mod/openmeetings/view.php', array('id' => $cm->id));
>>
>> according to the Page API of moodle:
>> http://docs.moodle.org/dev/Page_API
>>
>> Thank you!
>> Michael