Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Claus Bitten <cl...@bitten.org> on 2003/03/25 23:35:26 UTC

mod_webapp for Windows

Hi,

Does someone have a working mod_webapp.so/.dll for windows?

I have one from tc40 (Version 1.0) and I can integrate it
into apache 1.3.27, but when I try to deploy a webapp from
tomcat 4.1.18 it does not work correctly.
(Java is 1.4.1_02)
Strange things happen, binary transfer seems to be broken sometimes,
even the tomcat examples do not always work.

The same servlets work with mod_jk, but since I use mod_webapp
with linux a lot I would like to use it with Windows as well.

I know that there were some issues regarding threads and other problems
with mod_webapp for windows, and there is no recent version on
jakarta.apache.org, but maybe someone build a recent working
version from the source...

regards,
Claus Bitten
--