Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Adam Kovacs <a....@i-docs.com> on 2010/09/03 11:43:49 UTC

2 columned region-body table page break over footer and out of margin...

Hi There!

 im still fighting with my 2 columned table, and I have a strange effect.

I have my table splitted into a 2 column region body and have a "summary" table to summaries the content.
(I needed to separate the 2 tables to have the lines balanced correctly)

The strange effect happens if the content-table ends almost on the end of the page.
The "Summary" table is splitted and one line goes to the last page and one line goes to the next page.
The strange thing is that the first line goes over the footer and out of the margin of the region-body....
Please check my example attached....

Any idea if this is a bug and how to workaround it....?

Thanks a lot!

Adam
Using FOP 1.0

AW: 2 columned region-body table page break over footer and out of margin...

Posted by Georg Datterl <ge...@geneon.de>.
Hi Adam,

Something is definitely not ok there. Even if you put a keep-together.within-page on the block containing the summary table, the table is split. Maybe Vincent can help here.

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl