Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/20 11:15:02 UTC

Download of latest snaapshot version Sling Standalone and WebApp

I tried to build the latest code from launchpad/builder but it fails due to
missing dependencies [1] of some snapshot dependencies. If I check the
respective bundle pom it appears that the bundles have been released but
the list.xml has not been updated. So before I try to track them and get a
latest build running locally wanted to check if the snapshot build of main
standalone jar is pushed to some maven repo

Chetan Mehrotra

[1] [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project org.apache.sling.launchpad:
Could not resolve dependencies for project
org.apache.sling:org.apache.sling.launchpad:war:7-SNAPSHOT: The following
artifacts could not be resolved:
org.apache.sling:org.apache.sling.jcr.resource:jar:2.2.3-SNAPSHOT,
org.apache.sling:org.apache.sling.jcr.classloader:jar:3.1.11-SNAPSHOT,
org.apache.sling:org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp:jar:2.0.27-SNAPSHOT: Could
not find artifact
org.apache.sling:org.apache.sling.jcr.resource:jar:2.2.3-SNAPSHOT in
apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots) -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]

Re: Download of latest snaapshot version Sling Standalone and WebApp

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
Looks like its a false alarm because code in Git mirrors are stale and not
reflect the current code in svn (see SLING-2736)

Also one can download it from Apache Maven repo via
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/artifact/maven/content?g=org.apache.sling&a=org.apache.sling.launchpad&v=7-SNAPSHOT&e=war&r=snapshots

Sorry for the noise

Chetan Mehrotra

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Hi,

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: Download of latest snaapshot version Sling Standalone and WebApp

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
Any pointers?