Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Michael Winkler <mi...@liwest.at> on 2005/12/01 13:27:40 UTC

WARNUNG: Internal error flushing the buffer in release()

    Hi all,

I'm using Tomcat 5.0.19 and I'm receiving the following message on the
console while running my web app:

01.12.2005 09:39:05 org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl release
WARNUNG: Internal error flushing the buffer in release()

I've been searching the web for any information on this topic but couldn't
find any helpful information ...

What does this message mean to me and how can I avoid it? Has this anything
to do with the buffer size of the response object?

Any help would be appreciated,

Michael