Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by michael bolger <mp...@earthlink.net> on 2000/01/14 05:50:21 UTC

xsp:svg_"content"_cell

Stephano Mazzocchi (very patient one) wrote >XSP and SVG are orthogonal
things

Would it be possible and good or am I approaching this all wrong?

we have this;

<xsp:logic>  .....
     <xsp:content/>
</xsp:logic>
might we add a SVG(Scalable Vector Graphics) "content" element called a
svg_cell that would
also include -orthogonaly speaking- the ability to be a "svg-layer"so to
speak on top of-within XSP?
<xsp:svg_cell> :-) </xsp:svg_cell>
What i want to do is have the ability to construct "symbols" with
logic(biologically inspired)
called xsp_svg_cells? that would add future capability's/creativity to
cocoon in the field of bioinformatics
and other creative ventures.

Thank You all for the great fun!    michael
michael@drawingincode.net