Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Georg <ge...@gmx.de> on 2007/02/07 16:49:00 UTC

Re: how to initiate jackrabbit in oracle?

Does this mean, there is no way to avoid a local file system storaging?
I'm using an analogical "repository.xml" and there are always local
stored files, at least "workspace.xml" in "workspaces/default". If you
have activated "SearchIndex" in the repository.xml, a directory tree for the
indexing is created. Any chance to avoid this? Any chance to store the
complete
repository in a database, so that there will be no local files generated
when creating the repository?

Regards,
Georg