Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Pierre NOTEL <pi...@bull.net> on 2006/04/10 10:49:04 UTC

Eclipse plugin

Hi all,

I'm currently using ServiceMix and I would like to use it with Eclipse
environment.

I tried to download source code of the Eclipse plugin in SVN server and
compiled it but I failed to build it. In fact : I looked explanation on
ServiceMix website :

(second part)
«
cd ../../base
maven eclipseplugin:generate
»
... and I don't find a « base » directory so I can't use the maven
command :-(

I have understand that a new version of this Eclipse plugin is currently
in development but is it possible to know fonctionnality provided by the
future plugin ? (and an estimate date of stable version ?)
Is a "snapshot" version available for extern developpers in order to
plane future development ?

Regards,

Pierre NOTEL

Re: Eclipse plugin

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
The eclipse plugin still need some work and it is not usable at the
moment (though it is compiled as part of the whole build process).
This is mainly a packaging problem.  I have tried to fix them, but I
have no knowledge at all in Eclipse and did not find a way yet...
If someone wants to take a look at it ...

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet