Posted to dev@yetus.apache.org by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> on 2016/08/06 06:13:53 UTC

[DISCUSS] volunteers to RM 0.4.0?

We're at ~2.5 months since our 0.3.0 release and there are 30 resolved
issues currently with a fix version of 0.4.0.

Anyone have a JIRA they think needs to block us getting the 0.4.0 release out?

Anyone want to volunteer to give being the Release Manager a try?
Unfortunately, you currently must be a committer to meaningfully
handle the release process.

-busbey

Re: [DISCUSS] volunteers to RM 0.4.0?

Posted by Ajay Yadava <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Just wanted to provide an update on the release. I am still trying to
settle in the new country and wasn't able to find time till now. However, I
do have some time available every day this week and will hopefully be able
to complete it soon.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards
Ajay Yadava