Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> on 2000/09/02 00:16:58 UTC

[vote result] new committer

Given the vote results (more than 3 +1 and no -1) and following the
loose meritocracy policy, I hereby officialy request that

  "Robin Green" <gr...@hotmail.com>

be made a Cocoon active developer by giving him commit access on the
Cocoon CVS module.

This is also to inform Brian to create the account and take care of the
administrative things, for which we all thank him in advance.

Gee, way too formal tonight, ... ;-)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

Re: [vote result] new committer

Posted by Giacomo Pati <Gi...@pwr.ch>.
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Given the vote results (more than 3 +1 and no -1) and following the
> loose meritocracy policy, I hereby officialy request that
>
>   "Robin Green" <gr...@hotmail.com>
>
> be made a Cocoon active developer by giving him commit access on the
> Cocoon CVS module.

Welcome, Robin :)

Giacomo

                                          Web:   http://www.pwr.ch

Re: [vote result] new committer

Posted by Ricardo Rocha <ri...@apache.org>.
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Given the vote results (more than 3 +1 and no -1) and following the
> loose meritocracy policy, I hereby officialy request that
>
>   "Robin Green" <gr...@hotmail.com>
>
> be made a Cocoon active developer by giving him commit access on the
> Cocoon CVS module.

Congrats Robin!!

Re: [vote result] new committer

Posted by Brian Behlendorf <br...@apache.org>.