Posted to dev@brooklyn.apache.org by Richard Downer <ri...@apache.org> on 2017/04/18 16:09:30 UTC

[DISCUSS][VOTE] Release Apache Brooklyn 0.11.0 [rc2]

Please use this thread for discussions about the 0.11.0 [rc2] release
(please keep the actual vote thread just for votes).

Thanks!

Re: [DISCUSS][VOTE] Release Apache Brooklyn 0.11.0 [rc2]

Posted by Alex Heneveld <al...@cloudsoftcorp.com>.
It has to be a judgment call. I tend to agree this is a blocker.

Best
Alex

Posted by Richard Downer <ri...@apache.org>.
Hi Geoff,

Yes you are correct. With an extended weekend + ensuing backlog of work at
$DAYJOB, this has been neglected somewhat. I'll get back to it.

Richard.

Posted by Geoff Macartney <ge...@cloudsoftcorp.com>.
hi all,

Posted by Geoff Macartney <ge...@cloudsoftcorp.com>.