Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Clarence GUO <cl...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/16 02:50:44 UTC

wiki of OOXML export status

Hi,
I posted a wiki about OOXML export status to
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/OOXML+Export+Status.
Now all the works are still on my local, hasn't not been committed yet.
I'll commit when fixed current problems and the framework of three
applications are ready.

Thanks & BRs,
Clarence

Re: wiki of OOXML export status

Posted by Clarence GUO <cl...@gmail.com>.
Kay,
The status was updated. I will update this wiki weekly or biweekly.

Thanks & BRs
Clarence

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.