Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Travis CI <ju...@apache.org> on 2013/07/02 23:04:58 UTC

jackrabbit-oak build #1769: Still Failing

Build Update for apache/jackrabbit-oak
-------------------------------------

Build: #1769

Duration: 843 seconds
Commit: a5dd8dbdd4e78e7809087b2182afc2f683790260 (trunk)
Author: Jukka Zitting
Message: OAK-663: oak-jcr performance optimization

Tree.hasProperty(*) implies !parent.hasProperty(*), so there's no need to check for both.
Also, guard against the potential null Tree returned by NodeDelegate.getTree()

git-svn-id: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/oak/trunk@1499053 13f79535-47bb-0310-9956-ffa450edef68

View the changeset: https://github.com/apache/jackrabbit-oak/compare/3722404185b3...a5dd8dbdd4e7

View the full build log and details: https://travis-ci.org/apache/jackrabbit-oak/builds/8673269

--
sent by Jukka's Travis notification gateway

Re: jackrabbit-oak build #1769: Still Failing

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 10:28 AM, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> OK, good to know. I guess we should increase the limit to something
> like -XX:MaxPermSize=48m to allow for the increased size of the
> codebase (especially the upgrade test is demanding as it uses both Oak
> and Jackrabbit) but still keep it low enough to capture potential
> permgen leaks.

Done in revision 1504450.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: jackrabbit-oak build #1769: Still Failing

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Thomas Mueller <mu...@adobe.com>.
Hi,

On my machine, I had PermGen space problems with Oak "mvn clean install"
as well, and now I locally changed oak-parent/pom.xml:
-XX:MaxPermSize=256m (current setting is 32m).

Regards,
Thomas

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@apache.org>.
Hi,