Posted to dev@wookie.apache.org by Steve Lee <st...@fullmeasure.co.uk> on 2011/03/13 13:57:23 UTC

Running ant off line

Is there an easy way to run ant without online connectivity?  Ie to ignore
the ivy dependency checking and just build. I tried a few options but have
not succeeded.

Steve
Sent from my mobile

Re: Running ant off line

Posted by Steve Lee <st...@fullmeasure.co.uk>.
Thanks ross. In this case asking was quicker as o2 connectivity on train is
ok for email but not web access.

Steve
Sent from my mobile

Re: Running ant off line