Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Dingcheng Li <di...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/09 19:35:22 UTC

Apply for mentor role in ASF for GSC

Dear ASF administrator, I am a research scientist and a senior software
developer at Mayo Clinic medical informatics group. I am also a PMC member
for cTAKES which is an open-source software developed by our group and
released via ASF. I am quite interested in GSC and would like to serve as a
mentor. I hope that more good software can be developed by young students
and contribute the repository of ASF. Hope that I can be accepted by you as
a mentor. Thanks, Dingcheng

Re: Apply for mentor role in ASF for GSC

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.
Please refer to my emails detailing the process which I sent to all PMCs.

Thanks,

Uli