Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu> on 2010/04/16 20:34:45 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Pluto 2.0.1

The vote for releasing Apache Pluto 2.0.1 passes with 6 +1 votes (5 binding), 2 non-binding -1 votes (concerning issues which will be
addressed in the next or later release) and no 0 votes.

I will promote the release candidates to the Maven Central Repository and upload the binary distribution to the official download area.

An announcement about the new release will be send out once we have updated the Pluto website and download links which will be sometime next
week.

Regards,

Ate Douma