Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Chris <ch...@gmx.at> on 2015/04/04 18:44:49 UTC

Wicket JQuery Ajax Slider

Hi all,

I would like to run the example http://www.7thweb.net/wicket-jquery-ui/slider/AjaxSliderPage <http://www.7thweb.net/wicket-jquery-ui/slider/AjaxSliderPage>, however, the slider bar is not shown (only the value).
Which css/js file might I be missing?

Thanks, Chris

Re: Wicket JQuery Ajax Slider

Posted by Chris <ch...@gmx.at>.
Hi Sebastian,

thank you for your valuable support, it works. I forgot that I had set a Javascript Header Response Decorator in WicketApplication.
Is it possible to „deactivate“ this for certain pages so that the JS are loaded from html > head?

Thanks, Chris

Posted by Sebastien <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,

Posted by Chris <ch...@gmx.at>.
Hi Sebastian,

Posted by Chris <ch...@gmx.at>.
Hi Sebastian,

I downloaded the version 1.11.4 (using theme ‚start’) and included following files:
- jquery-ui.css
- jquery-ui.js
- jquery-ui.theme.min.css

The table seems not to get converted in a bar, it is not visible. Should I switch to 1.10.4?

Chris

Posted by Sebastien <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,

The slider does not need any additional dependency...

First question: are you using a wicket-jquery-ui-theme dependency or a
custom one?
In case of the second option, this might a version issue, even if it's
supposed to be backward compatible...
They released a new version some days ago and I am not yet up-to-date...

Please also double check if jquery-ui.js and jquery-ui.css are well
included and rendered (no 404) in your page.

Best regards,
Sebastien